Service With Results | Advice With Options
As a law firm that represents clients in a variety of legal matters, we have long-term relationships with many clients. Some of our clients have been with us for more than 20 years, which we believe speaks to the service and the results that we provide.
At Kovac & Jones, PLLC, our two Bellevue attorneys each have more than 30 years of experience. We believe that this positions us to offer our clients experienced legal advice, no matter which of our attorneys handles their legal issue. We work together, and separately, so you can always speak to a lawyer knowledgeable about your case.
Richard Jones was named as one of the 2010 and 2011 "Best of Bellevue" by the Bellevue Reporter.
We represent clients in a wide range of practice areas, but focus our attention on criminal defense matters, business and commercial law, including formations and litigation, and real estate law, including foreclosure defense. Our experience in these matters enables us to provide you with a number of legal options, from which you can choose.
Our Strength Furthers Your Goals
One of the advantages of selecting attorneys with an advanced level of experience is that our strengths as attorneys can often further our clients' goals. We believe we have the following strengths which we can put to work on your behalf:
- Litigation — Attorneys Jim Kovac and Richard Jones each spend at least 50 percent of their time in litigation. This means knowledge of the judges, the prosecutors, jury selection, negotiation toward a settlement and everything else that is included under the heading of litigation. We feel we do this very well.
- Service — As a two attorney law firm, we feel we can provide the direct attorney contact that you desire, particularly in criminal defense.
- Additional experience — Richard Jones was a former city planner in California. In that role, he drafted environmental reports, addressed building code compliance matters and obtained building permits, among other activities. This type of experience is very useful in real estate and construction litigation.
- Appeals and reported cases — We are no stranger to the Washington Court of Appeals and Washington State Supreme Court and can take your case all the way through appeals, should that become necessary.
- MERS experience — This is a new area of law, with which we have experience. Contact our law firm for additional information for MERS foreclosure relief.
Legal Advice Since 1982 | Free Initial Consultation
As a multiple attorney law firm, we are careful in our selection of cases, so we can provide the service you deserve and the results you desire. We help keep homeowners in their homes, individuals out of jail and support business growth while keeping clients out of trouble.
Call 425-462-7322 or send our office an e-mail to arrange for an initial consultation. We look forward to meeting you.